MASSIVE 25% OFF JANUARY SPECIALS SALE!
This Month's Theme Plus Landmarks Along The Calendar Year Timeline!
*Sale Ends Midnight 1/31/15 US Pacific Time!*
* Hollywood DVD Set Complete 1980 TV Documentary Series 4 Discs
Commemorating the January 14, 1892 birthday of the great American film pioneer Hal Roach.
* Decades: The 1960s DVD Set Peter Jennings TV Series 3 Discs
Commemorating the January 17, 1942 birthday of Muhammad Ali in Louisville, Kentucky as Cassius Clay; and the January 17, 1966 loss of an American Hydrogen bomb over Palomares, Spain when a B-52 bomber collided with its refueling plane, eight crewmen were killed and the bomb released into the Atlantic ocean.
* Ivan The Terrible Part 1 And Part 2 DVD aka Ivan Grozny 2 DVDs
Commemorating the January 16, 1547 crowning of Ivan the Terrible as the first Russian Czar.
* The Splendid Discovery DVD Treasures Of King Tutankhamun
Commemorating the January 3, 1924 discovery by British Egyptologist Howard Carter of the sarcophagus of Tutankhamen in the Valley of the Kings near Luxor after several years of searching.
* Fidel Castro Documentaries DVD
Commemorating the January 1, 1959 seizure by Fidel Castro of power in Cuba after leading a revolution that drove out Dictator Fulgencio Batista.
* Montgomery DVD Field Marshal Bernard Law Dual Layer WWII
Commemorating the January 23, 1943 capture of Tripoli by British forces under General Bernard Montgomery captured Tripoli in Libya.
* WWII Films: The Asia/Pacific Conflict DVD
Commermorating the January 22, 1943 end of Japanese resistance ended in New Guinea which esulted in the first land victory of the war for Allied forces, and the January 24, 1972 discovery of Japanese soldier Shoichi Yokoi on Guam after spending 28 years in hiding not knowing that World War II had ended in 1945.
* Vladimir Ilyich Lenin DVD Soviet Communism
Commemorating the January 21, 1924 death of Soviet Russian leader Vladimir Lenin of a brain hemorrhage.
* The American Adventure Series US 1st Century 4 DVDs
Comemmorating the January 11, 1755 birthday of Alexander Hamilton; the January 12, 1737 birthday of John Hancock; the
January 17, 1706 birthday of Benjamin Franklin; and the January 30, 1835 survival by President Andrew Jackson of the first assassination attempt on a U.S. President.
* Charles de Gaulle DVD General President Dual Layer WWII
Commemorating the January 8, 1959 swearing in of Charles de Gaulle as the first president of France's Fifth Republic.
* Patti Page DVD Music Television Shows
In Observance Of The New Year's Day 2013 Passing Of The Classic Traditional Pop Music American Singer.
* Abraham Lincoln DVD D. W. Griffith Walter Huston Una Merkel
Commemorating The January 1, 1863 Emancipation Proclamation By President Abraham Lincoln That Freed the Slaves In The Rebel States During The Civil War.
* The Old Time Radio History MegaSet Dual Layer MP3 DVD
Commemorating The January 6, 1941 "4 Freedoms" Speech By President Franklin Roosevelt.
* Monarchy In The UK British Royal Family History Films DVD
Commemorating The January 1, 1877 Proclamation Of Queen Victoria As Empress of India; The January 15, 1559 Crowning Of Elizabeth Tudor, Daughter Of Henry VIII And Anne Boleyn, As Queen Elizabeth I Of England; The January 20, 1936 Death Of King George V of England; The January 22, 1901 Death Of Queen Victoria of England;The January 25, 1533 Marriage Of King Henry VIII To His Second Wife, Anne Boleyn, In Defiance Of Pope Clement Who Refused To Annul His First Marriage, Which Lead To King Founding The Church of England With Himself As Its Head.
* Statue of Liberty Films DVD
Commemorating the January 1, 1892 Opening Of Ellis Island In New York Harbor, Where Over 20 Million Immigrants To America Were Processed Until Its Closing In 1954.
* World War 1 Robert Ryan 4 Dual Layer DVDs 26 Episode TV Series
Commemorating The January 1, 1915 Sinking Of The British Battleship Formidable By The Germans And The January 8, 1918 Proposal By President Woodrow Wilson Of His "Fourteen Points", Calling For Arms Reduction, Political Self-Determination And The Creation Of a League of Nations.
* Perspective On Greatness: The Female Rebellion Suffragette DVD
Commemorating The January 10, 1878 Introduction Into Congress A Proposal By California Senator A.A. Sargent Of What Was To Become 42 Years Later In 1920 The 19th Admendment To The U.S. Constituion Granting Women The Right To Vote In All State And National Elections; and the January 12, 1932 appointment of Hattie W. Caraway as a Democratic Senator from Arkansas, who later that year became the first woman elected to the Senate.
* Mao Tse Tung DVD Portraits Of Power CBS Biography Documentaries
Commemorating The January 1, 1979 Re-establishment Of Diplomatic Relations Between China And The United States, 30 Years After The Foundation Of The People's Republic Of China.
* Aviation History Films 2 Dual Layer DVD Set
Commemorating The January 10, 1912 First Flight Of A Flying Boat Airplane At Hammondsport, New York After Its Invention By Glenn Curtiss; and the January 25, 1959 first scheduled transcontinental U.S. flight when an American Airlines Boeing 707 flew non-stop from California to New York.
* To The Moon: The Story In Sound Complete 6 Album Set MP3 CD
Commemorating The Tragic January 27, 1967 Deaths Of Astronauts Grissom, White And Chaffee As A Result Of A Fire That Erupted Inside The Apollo 1 Command Module During A Launch Simulation At Cape Kennedy, Florida.
* The Red Baron And World War I Aerial Warfare DVD
Commemorating The January 29, 1916 First Aerial Bombing When German Zeppelins Dropped Bombs Upon Paris During World War I.
* The Divided Union American Civil War TV Series 3 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating The January 1861 Secessions From The United States By South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana And Texas, Which Precipitated The American Civil War; The January 19, 1807 Birthday Of Confederate Army General Robert E. Lee; And The January 21, 1824 Birthday Of Confederate Army General "Stonewall" Jackson.
* Story Of Civilization Will & Ariel Durant MP3 DVD 11 Audiobooks
Commemorating The January 15, 1535 Assumption By Henry VIII Of The Office Of Supreme Head Of The Church Of England; The January 16, 1547 Crowning Of Ivan the Terrible As The First Russian Czar; The January 20, 1649 Summons Of King Charles I To The High Court Of Justice At Westminster Hall On Charges Of Treason; The January 21, 1793 Guillotined Execution Of During The French Revolution Of King Louis XVI Of France; The January 24, 41 AD Assassination Of Roman Emperor Caligula; The January 30, 1649 Beheading Of King Charles I Of England For Treason By Order Of Parliament; The January 10, 1776 Publishing Of "Common Sense", The 50 Page Pamphlet That Helped Inspire The American Revolution, And The January 29, 1737 Birthday Of Its Author, Thomas Paine.
* Winston Churchill DVD Classic TV Documentaries
Commemorating The January 24, 1965 Passing Winston Churchill.
* 1960 Democratic and Republican National Conventions DVD
Commemorating The January 15, 1870 - First Use Of A Donkey To symbolize The Democratic Party, When A Cartoon In Harper's Weekly Magazine Criticized Former Secretary Of War Edwin Stanton With The Caption "A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion".
* Perspective On Greatness: The Twice-Promised Land DVD Israel
Commemorating The January 15, 1973 Visit By An Israeli Prime Minister With The Pope Of The Roman Catholic Church By Golda Meir.
* 6 Disc Roosevelt Family Legacy Set 5 DVD Videos 1 MP3 DVD
Commemorating The Record 4 Inaugurations Of Franklin Delano Roosevelt And His January 30, 1882 Birthday.
* Joseph Stalin Documentaries DVD
Commemorating The January 23, 1937 Russian Communist Show Trials Where On Orders From Stalin 17 Leading Communists Were Falsely Accused Of Plotting To Overthrow His Regime And Assassinate Him And Other Leaderes Under The Direction Of Exiled Communist Leader Leon Trotsky.
* The Secret Life Of Sergei Eisenstein Documentary DVD
Commemmorating The January 23, 1898 Birthday Of The Greatest Russian Film Director Sergei Eisenstein.
* Battle Of Stalingrad Dual Layer DVD
In Commemoration Of The German Surrender At Stalingrad January 31, 1943.
* Mahatma Mohandas Gandhi Non-Violent Revolution Biography DVD
In Commemoration Of The Mahatma's Assassination On January 30, 1948.
* Holocaust Films Concentration Camp WWII Nuremberg Trials DVD
Commemorating the January 27, 1945 liberation of Auschwitz death camp by the Red Army.
* Adolf Hitler DVD Documentaries World War II Third Reich
In observance of the infamous January 30, 1933 appointment of Adolf Hitler to the office of Chancellor of Germany by President Paul von Hindenburg.
* King: A Filmed Record - Montgomery To Memphis DVD
In commemoration of Martin Luther King's January 15th, 1929 birthday, also known as Martin Luther King Day.
* The Execution Of Private Slovik DVD World War II
In commemoration of the January 31, 1945 execution of U.S. Army Private Eddie Slovik for desertion, the first such execution in the U.S. Army since the Civil War.
* The Vietnam War With Walter Cronkite TV Series 3 DVD Set
Commemorating the January 30, 1968 beginning of the Tet Offensive.
* TV Cigarette Commercials Collection 2 DVD Set
In Commemoration Of The 1/11/1964 Surgeon General Warning That Cigarettes Are Hazardous To Your Health.
* Pueblo TV Drama Hal Holbrooke DVD
In commemoration of the January 23, 1968 seizing of the American ship and crew of the USS Pueblo by North Korea.
* Burns And Allen Radio MP3 DVD Comedy Shows
In celebration of George Burns' January 20, 1896 birthday.
* Lord Haw Haw Radio MP3 CD William Joyce WWII German Broadcasts
In observance of the January 3, 1946 hanging of Nazi radio propagandist "Lord Haw Haw" (William Joyce) for treason in London.
* Thank You Mr. President: The Press Conferences Of JFK DVD
Commemorating the January 25, 1961 broadcast of history's first live televised presidential news conference, conducted by President John F. Kennedy five days into his presidency.
* General Douglas MacArthur MP3 CD Speeches And Broadcasts
Celebrating the January 26th 1880 birthday of General Douglas MacArthur.
* Outer Space Films 7 The Space Shuttle DVD
In commemoration of the January 28, 1986 explosion of Space Shuttle Challenger.
* Perspective On Greatness Cops And Robbers DVD
In observance of the January 25, 1947 death of notorious gangster Al Capone.
* Portraits Of The Presidency DVD US Presidential Documentaries
In Observance Of Presidents Day.
* Why We Fight DVDs All 8 Episodes Of All 7 Films 5 Discs
Commemorating The January 2, 1942 Japanese Capture Of The Philippines Capital Of Manila And Cavite Air Base From The Americans.