BIG 25% OFF MARCH SPECIALS SALE!
This Month's Theme Plus Landmarks Along The Calendar Year Timeline!
*Sale Ends Midnight 3/31/15 US Pacific Time!*
(TO BE ANNOUNCED!)
* The Great War DVD Set 1964 WWI TV Series 26 Shows 6 Discs
Commemorating the infamous March 21, 1918 Second Battle of the Somme.
* Tennessee Williams' South DVD 1973 Exclusive TV Special
Commemorating the March 26, 1911 birthday of American playwright Tennessee Williams (1911-1983).
* WWII Films: Combat Bulletins And Official War Films 4 DVD
Commemorating the March 2, 1943 beginning of the Battle of the Bismarck Sea when a Japanese convoy of eight destroyers and eight transports carrying 7,000 Japanese soldiers heading toward New Guinea was attacked by 137 American bombers, sinking four destroyers and all eight transports and resulting in 3,500 Japanese drowned, ending Japanese efforts to send reinforcements to New Guinea.
* Perspective On Greatness: The Twice-Promised Land DVD Israel
Commemorating the March 26, 1979 Camp David Accord which ended 30 years of warfare between Israel and Egypt.
* American Revolutionary War DVD Documentaries
Commemorating the March 23, 1775 Patrick Henry speech before the Virginia convention in Richmond, stating, "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!".
* Words At War MP3 CD WWII Complete Broadcasts
Commemorating the March 11, 1941 commencement of the Lend-Lease program, allowing Britain to receive American weapons, machines, raw materials, training and repair services during Britain's war with Nazi Germany.
* World War I DVD Historical Films
Commemorating the March 11, 1918 arrival of the "Spanish Flu" influenza virus in America from battle-ravaged Europe during World War One.
* The World: A Television History DVD Set All 26 Shows 4 Discs
Commemorating the March 9,birthday of Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci, who while exploring South America and the Amazon concluded he had discovered a new continent.
* Story Of Civilization Will & Ariel Durant MP3 DVD 11 Audiobooks
Commemorating the March 15, 44 B.C. "Ides of March" assassination of Roman Emperor Julius Caesar; and the March 6, 1475 birthday of Renaissance genius painter, sculptor, architect, poet and visionary Michelangelo in Caprese, Italy, best known for his fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and his sculptures David and The Pieta.
* America: The Second Century US 2nd 100 Years History 5 DVDs
Commemorating the March 5, 1868 convening of the U.S. Senate as a court to hear charges against President Andrew Johnson during impeachment proceedings.
* The American Adventure Series US 1st Century 4 DVDs
Commemorating the March 15, 1767 birthday of Andrew Jackson, the 7th U.S. President; the March 2, 1793 birthday of American soldier and politician Sam Houston, namesake of Houston, Texas; the March 1, 1781 tormal ratification of the U.S. Articles of Confederation, which remained in effect through the Revolutionary War until the current U.S. Constitution was adopted in 1789; the March 5, 1707 birthday of Stephen Hopkins, Governor of Rhode Island and signer of the Declaration of Independence (and an ancestor of J. C. Kaelin, too!); the March 6, 1836 fall of Fort Alamo fell to Mexican troops led by General Santa Anna; the March 16, 1751 birthday of James Madison, the 4th U.S. President; and the March 29, 1790 birthday of John Tyler, the 10th U.S. President.
* Unauthorized Biography: Richard Nixon DVD Documentary
Commemorating the March 1, 1974 indictment of seven former high-ranking officials of the Nixon White House: H.R. Haldeman, John Ehrlichman, and former Attorney General John Mitchell.
* DJ Radio Airchecks MP3 DVD 1950s-60s-70s Disc Jockeys
Commemorating the March 8, 1918 birthday of Jocko Henderson.
* Abbott And Costello Radio MP3 DVD
Commemorating the March 6, 1906 birthday of Louis Francis Cristillo aka "Lou Costello".
* Soup To Nuts DVD Three Stooges Rube Goldberg
Commorating the March 4, 1895 birthday of Shemp Howard.
* Akira Kurosawa Film Director DVD
Commemorating the March 23, 1910 birthday of Akira Kurosawa.
* Groucho Marx And Marx Brothers MP3 DVD All Known Radio Shows
Commemorating the March 22, 1887 birthday of Chico Marx and the March 8, 1959 final performance of The Marx Brothers together on the "GE Theater" in "The Incredible Jewel Robbery".
* Charles A. Lindbergh DVD Documentary Films
Commemorating the infamous March 1, 1932 kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby.
* The Old Time Radio Music MegaSet Dual Layer MP3 DVD
Commemorating the March 1, 1904 birthday of American band leader Glenn Miller (1904-1944).
* JFK Films DVD President John F. Kennedy
Commemorating the March 1, 1961 founding of the Peace Corp.
* Winston Churchill MP3 CD Radio And Speeches And JPG Images
Commemorating the March 5, 1946 "Iron Curtain" speech delivered by Winston Churchill at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri.
* Project: Man In Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
Commorating the March 9, 1934 birthday of Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the world's first man in space.
* Vincent van Gogh: An Explosion Of Colors DVD
Commemorating the March 30, 1953 birthday of Vincent Van Gogh.
* WABC Musicradio MP3 DVD All Known Radio Shows 75 Hrs
Commemorating the March 30, 1937 birthday Charles Wesley "Chuck" Leonard.
* Decades: The 1960s DVD Set Peter Jennings TV Series 3 Discs
Commemorating the March 16, 1968 announcement of his presidential candidacy by New York Senator Robert Kennedy and the March 31, 1968 withdrawal of his presidental candidacy by President Lyndon Johnson.
* Why We Fight DVDs All 8 Episodes Of All 7 Films 5 Discs
Commorating the March 12, 1938 annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany.
* JFK Assassination DVD Set Live TV Coverage 2 Discs
Commemorating the infamous March 29, 1979 release of the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations concerning the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King.
* Adolf Hitler Documentaries World War II 3rd Reich Dual Layer DVD
Commemorating the March 13 and March 21, 1943 failed assassination plots by German army officers against Der Fuhrer Adolf Hitller.
* Vietnam War DVD Set 2 Discs Documentaries Films
Commemorating the infamous March 16, 1968 My Lai Massacre.
* Great Depression Films 3 DVD Set
Commemorating the March 31, 1933 founding by President Franklin Roosevelt of the Civilian Conservation Corps, the CCC.
* 1968 DVD CBS News Special Report 10 Years Later Harry Reasoner
Commemorating the infamous March 29, 1979 release of the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations concerning the assassinations of Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy.
* Perspective On Greatness The Female Rebellion Suffragette DVD
Commemorating the March 3, 1913 suffrage march in Washington D.C. was attacked by angry onlookers while police stood by the day before Woodrow Wilson's inauguration, and many of the 5,000 women participating were spat upon and struck in the face as a near riot ensued as Secretary of War Henry Stimson ordered soldiers from Fort Myer to restore order.
* Subways, Trains & Railroads! Locomotive Films 2 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating the March 3, 1831 birthday of railroad car builder George Pullman (1831-1897), creator of the Pullman sleep car.
* Franklin Roosevelt Documentaries Dual Layer DVD
Commemorating the March 4, 1933 inauguration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
* Labor Union Films Dual Layer DVD
Commemorating the infamous March 25, 1911 fire erupted inside the Triangle Shirtwaist Company factory in lower Manhattan New York City, killing 123 young women along with 23 men in mere minutes, sparking the fires of labor resistance throughout the country.