HUGE 15% OFF MAY SPECIALS SALE!
(Sale Ends Midnight 5/31/16 US Pacific Time!)
* This Is The Army DVD 1943 Ronald Reagan Irving Berlin WWII
Commemorating the May 11, 1969 birthday of the great American songwriter Irving Berlin.
* Alaska At War DVD WWII Invasion By Japan
Commemorating the May 30, 1943 liberation of the Aleutian Islands by the U.S. 7th Infantry Division.
* Eyes On The Prize II DVD Set 4 Discs Complete 2nd Series
Commemorating the May 17, 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that unanimously ruled againts segregation in public schools on the basis of race.
* Lindbergh (1990) DVD Biography Documentary
Commemorating man's first transatlantic flight which was achieved by Charles Lindbergh on May 20, 1927.
* Mandela DVD 1987 TV Movie Nelson Mandela 2 Disc Set
Commemorating the May 10, 1994 inauguration of Nelson Mandela as president of South Africa, having won the first free election in South Africa since the institution of Apartheid.
* Walt Whitman DVD Biography Poetry Documentary
Commemorating the May 31, 1819 birthday of American poet Walt Whitman.
* Harry S. Truman: Days Of Decision DVD
Commemorating the May 8, 1884 birthday of President Harry S. Truman.
* The Unknown War Complete TV Series Soviet Union WWII 10 DVD Set
Commemorating The Annual May 9 Victory Day National Holiday Celebration In Russia In Honor Of The Defeat Of Nazi Germany During World War II And Of The 20 Million Soviet Citizens Who Died During The Conflict.
* WWII Films: African-Americans At War DVD
Commemorating The May 1, 1915 Birthday Of African-American Tuskegee Institute Air Instructor And Olympic Athlete Archie Williams (1915-1993).
* One Man In His Time: A Tribute To Laurence Olivier DVD
In observance of Sir Laurence Olivier's May 22, 1907 birthday.
* France: Conquest To Liberation DVD Occupied Vichy WWII
Commemorating the 5/19/1940 beginning of The Battle of France.
* Vietnam: The 10,000 Day War DVD Set All 13 TV Shows 4 Discs
Commemorating the May 19, 1890 birthday of Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh.
* Hollywood: The Fabulous Era DVD Talking Picture History
Commemorating the May 26, 1886 birthday of Al Jolson (1886-1950), star of the first motion picture with full sound, The Jazz Singer, in 1927.
* General George S. Patton DVD
Commemorating the May 13, 1943 surrender of over 250,000 Germans and Italians with brought the victory of the Allies against the Axis powers forces in North Africa.
* The Old Time Radio Music MP3 DVD MegaSet
Commemorating the May 3, 1903 birthday of Bing Crosby.
* Labor Union Films Dual Layer DVD
Commemorating the May 1 "May Day" holiday and the May 1, 1830 birthday of Irish-born American labor leader Mary "Mother" Jones.
* Color Of Honor: The Japanese American Soldier In WWII DVD
Commemorating the 5/1/1896 birthday of American Gen. Mark Clark, who gave the honor of guarding the general during the Allied victory parade through liberated Rome to select elements of the Japanese-American 442nd Infantry Division who fought with distinction throughout the Italian theater of battle during World War II.
* The Unknown Soldier Hosted By Jason Robards DVD
Commemorating the May 31st Memorial Day holiday.
* Fred Allen Radio MP3 DVD Complete Broadcasts
Commemorating the May 31st 1894 birthday of old time radio great Fred Allen.
* Amos 'n' Andy MP3 DVD Complete Radio Broadcasts
Commemorating the May 5, 1899 birthday of Freeman Fisher "Gozzie" Gosden, better known as "Amos" of "Amos 'n' Andy".
* Lum And Abner Radio MP3 DVD Complete Broadcasts
Commemorating the May 30, 1906 birthday of Norris Goff, better known as "Lum" of "Lum and Abner".
* War And Peace In The Nuclear Age DVD Set TV Series 7 Discs
Commemorating the May 22, 1972 first visit to Moscow by an American President by Richard Nixon, who after appearing on Soviet Television signed the Salt I nuclear freeze agreement four days later with Soviet Premier Leonid Brezhnev.
* With Orson Welles: Stories From A Life In Film DVD
Commemorating the May 6, 1915 birthday of Orson Welles.
* Gary Owens Put Your Head On My Finger Comedy LP MP3 CD
Commemorating the May 10, 1936 birthday of Gary Owens.
* WABC Musicradio MP3 DVD All Known Radio Shows 75 Hrs
Commemorating the May 10, 1930 birthday of Scott Muni.
* DJ Radio Airchecks MP3 DVD 1950s-60s-70s Disc Jockeys
Commemorating the May 13, 1926 birthday of Dewey Phillips and the May 25, 1927 birthday of William Roscoe "Rocko" aka "Rosko" Mercer.
* Presidential Campaign TV Ads 1952-1984 DVDs 2 Dual Layer Discs
Commemorating the May 15, 1972 shooting of George Wallace shot while campaigning for the presidency.
* Story Of Civilization Will & Ariel Durant MP3 DVD 11 Audiobooks
Commemorating the celebration of the May 5th Mexican National Holiday Cinco de Mayo in remembrance of the Battle of Puebla in 1862, the May 29, 1453 fall Constantinople to the Turks, and the May 18, 1804 crowning of Napoleon Bonaparte as Emperor of France.
* Peter Ustinov's Russia DVD Set Complete 6 Part TV Series 2 Discs
Commemorating the May 30, 1672 birthday of the founder of the Russian empire Peter the Great.
* The Dam Busters 1955 RAF Bomber Command WWII DVD
Commemorating the devastating May 19, 1943 Royal Air Force attack on the dams in the German Ruhr Valley using a new secret bouncing bomb.
* The Berlin Airlift 1948-1949 Blockade Of West Berlin DVD
Commemorating the May 12, 1949 ending of the Berlin Airlift.
* Decades: The 1960s Peter Jennings All 11 Shows 3 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating the May 27, 1911 birthday of American politician Hubert H. Humphrey.
* The Old Time Radio Western MegaSet Dual Layer MP3 DVD
Commemorating the May 27, 1876 birthday - of legendary Wild West figure Wild Bill Hickok.
* Abraham Lincoln Dual Layer DVD D. W. Griffith Walter Huston
Commemorating the May 30, 1922 dedication of The Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. and the May 20, 1862 signing by President Abraham Lincoln of The Homestead Act.
* Why We Fight DVDs All 8 Episodes Of All 7 Films 5 Discs
Commemorating the May 18, 1897 birthday of the great Hollywood director Frank Capra.
* Cold War Capitalism DVD In Our Hands: Propaganda Films
Commemorating the May 17, 1792 establishment of the New York Stock Exchange by 24 merchants and brokers under a Wall Street Buttonwood tree.
* American Business Films DVD Set 1910s-1960s 3 Discs
Commemorating the May 5, 1893 Wall Street Crash of 1893, the worst economic crisis in U.S. history up to that time.
* The Vietnam War With Walter Cronkite TV Series 3 DVD Set
Commemorating the May 4, 1970 killing by Ohio National Guardsmen of 4 Kent State University students who were protesting against the invasion of Cambodia.
* Outer Space Films 1 Project Mercury Start To Finish DVD
Commemorating the May 5, 1961 first flight by an American in space by Alan Shepard.
* Vietnam War DVD Set 2 Discs Documentaries Films
Commemorating the May 7, 1954 fall of Dien Bien Phu that ended the French Indochina War.
* Spy Machines Surveillance And Intelligence Nova Documentary DVD
Commemorating the May 1, 1960 shooting down of a U-2 spy plane flying over the Soviet Union piloted by CIA agent Francis Gary Powers.
* Monarchy In The UK British Royal Family History Films DVD
Commemorating the May 1, 1707 formation of Great Britain and the May 12, 1937 coronation of King George VI.
* The Divided Union American Civil War TV Series 3 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating the May 9, 1800 birth of the militant abolitionist John Brown, the May 11, 1862 first naval engagement of Ironclad ships when the Confederate Merrimac and Union Monitor fought to a draw, the May 31, 1862 assumption of command by General Robert E. Lee of the Army Of Northern Virginia after the grave wounding of prior commander General Joseph E. Johnston, and the May 16, 1862 declaration by Benjamin Butler that all Southern woman showing disrespect for Union soldiers or the U.S. would be regarded as a "woman of the town", or prostitute.
* John Fitzgerald Kennedy DVD 1964 Documentary
Commemorating John F. Kennedy's May 29, 1917 birthday.
* Subways, Trains & Railroads! Locomotive Films 2 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating the May 10, 1869 driving of "the Golden Spike" that combined the Union Pacific and Central Pacific railways to unite both sides of the North American continent at Promontory Point, Utah.
* Great Days Of The Century: The Russian Revolution DVD
In observance of the May 5, 1818 birthday of the founder of modern Communism, Karl Marx.
* Hindenburg Disaster Documentaries DVD
Commemorating the May 6, 1937 crash of the Hindenburg.
* An Open Mind Race Relations In Crisis June 12 1963 Malcolm X DVD
Commemorating the May 19, 1925 birthday of Malcolm X.
* Battleline WWII TV Documentary Series 5 Dual Layer DVDs
Commemorating the May 19, 1940 beginning of The Battle of France, the 5/26/1940 Dunkirk evacuation and the 5/7/1945 surrender of The Third Reich.
* U-Boat! WWI & WWII U-Boats German Submarine Films DVD
Commemorating the May 7, 1915 sinking of "The Lusitania" that ultimately lead America into World War I.